In some instances, companies will need to silently install HighSide for their users on their initial login of their machine. By following this guide, HighSide will be installed silently and properly on each users machine when they first sign in.
Note: this process will happen only once and the registry value added will be wiped after it runs.
- Download the latest HighSide installer here (Link to our website)
- Open your registry editor (Type regedit in your Windows search bar)
- Navigate through the path “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce”
- Once inside the RunOnce folder, Right click, Click “New” and click “String Value”
- Name this String Value “HighSide”
- Double click the HighSide value and in the “Value Data” field Type [“PathToHSInstaller” /S] Where PathToHSInstaller is the path where the Installer was downloaded to (Do not use the Brackets those are simply there to denote when typing starts and ends)
- Click OK
- After this has been done you’re free to take your Image of your desktop as your master image. On the next startup HighSide will be installed silently and made available to your users